Search Engine Optimization
You have your website built, you think it looks great, but now you need to get more traffic to your site. When people search for what you offer, you want to be at the top of the search results, and it needs to be easy for customers to get to your site. This is where Search Engine Optimization (SEO) comes in.
Many companies have a hard time spending money on optimization, because there is no good way to judge how the work was completed, or how well it was done. Google lists the top questions to ask your SEO, and we have answered these questions already for you. Whether you choose to go with Zwiffer or not, these are questions that you should be asking.
- Do you follow the Google Webmaster Guidelines? - Yes!
- Do you offer any online marketing services or advice to complement your organic search business? – We sure do, we primarily focus on Social Marketing on the web (because it has been the most successful) but we also can provide sponsored results on Google as well as other paid advertisements.
- What kind of results do you expect to see, and in what timeframe? How do you measure your success? – We use sophisticated tools to measure success, and provide constant feedback to show how your site has raised over the past week, month and year. Your success will be proven to you with the increased traffic to your site, and the increased revenue. SEO from Zwiffer pays for itself.
- What’s your experience in my industry? I have been building websites for over half of my life, with over 10 years of experience.
- What’s your experience in my country/city? I was born and raised in Illinois. All of my experience has been in the USA.
- What’s your experience developing international sites? All of Zwiffer’s websites can be seen from any place in the world, however, we are an English speaking company.
- What are your most important SEO techniques? At Zwiffer we are always using the newest and best techniques in the world. We take advantage of very sophisticated tools to monitor and provide extremely accurate results that we can provide from you. We also make sure to have an accurate sitemap so Google can easily know everything your site has to offer.
- How long have you been in business? Although Zwiffer is a relatively new company, Matthew has been working on websites for different businesses for several years.
- How can I expect to communicate with you? - You will be able to communicate with us via e-mail, phone, or even text message. We are always ready to help you.
- Will you share with me all the changes you make to my site, and provide detailed information about your recommendations and the reasoning behind them? – Zwiffer is all about the little details. We realize that this is extremely important to you, and that you want to be involved in what we do. We will provide you with an exact list of everything we added, why we did what we did and be in constant communication with you.